søndag 17. juni 2012

Captain's Blog: PJ World Tour




Captains blog: Stardate 16062012

Hehe... Sorry, I just couldn't resist to start with a nerdy comment. Guess some of you guys saw it coming, And as you all know, resistance is futile, ha!
Anyway,
I'll tell ya'all what this blog is all about. It's about my trip around the world and all about the peeps I'm gonna meet on my journey. It's my very own Pokemon journey where I'm NOT gonna catch animals, but I'll catch new experiences (well if I see some pinguins I'll catch them, cos' they ROCK!)
I'm not the usual tourist, the one that lives in fancy hotels and drink expencive champagne, so do not expect that! :b I'll be on a tight leash when it comes to money.



There are three things I'll be trying to focus on my journey. Basic things on this travelers agenda :)

1: Fooooood!!!! I love to try new exciting dishes from the local cuisine. Well I'm not an expert in any way when it comes to food, but eating stuff is something I appreciate ;)

2: Drinking! Hell yeah! I don't even have to write about this, cos' all of you who knows me know that I enjoy my alcohol.

3: The last thing I enjoy is my painting. So whenever I'll have a chance I'll paint. I'm guessing that the majority of the people that will be reading this blog is actually people that knows me. But if you don't I'll give you a heads up on my painting. It's not the usual painting on canvas or oilpainting or some other nice artistic whatchamacallit. I paint miniatures. Yes, I do and I've been doing it for almost 2 years now. It's a very relaxing hobby and if I must say it myself, I'm very good at it for some reason. So I'll be having an addtional blog about painting if u guys want to look at what I'm painting while I travel. Here is the link: http://paintingpop.blogspot.no/

Remember my good  people, this is just the start so I can be a little slow with posting anything on this blog, but have no fear. When my travel starts I'll have plenty o' time to post (hopefully) wonderful pictures here.

End of transmission....

2 kommentarer:

  1. Pablo is leaving us to increase his wisdom, gain field experience and to get his hands dirty..... really dirty !
    This trip is not a vacation, it's not work, it's not even voluntarily, it's a duty and pablos mission to save all mankind from armageddon.
    As most of us already know, he starts out pretty hard in central america (no need to waste time), moving south as adapts, learns to know the enemy and generally gets warmed up.
    I look forward to reading reports about your first contact with the farc gerilja.

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks a lot for the kind words buddy. I'm gonna miss you guys a lot too (specially Emma) I'm gonna try to post regularly so you can see what I'm up to ;) Take care now. Lots of løve to ya'all, PJ.

    SvarSlett