mandag 10. september 2012

KFC and latte for me!




Another slooow morning.
Woke up and had breakfast. But this time I skipped the coffe. I was feeling a little flatulent. and there is sommething that makes me feel this way. I can't say I eat that much, so I don't know why I'm having problems with the food. Blast! I just ate, my two toasts and went to my room just to relax a little.  After a while I just went out for a walk. I got pretty far this time. On the way I met more angry villagers. This time there was a demostration going on. They were walking around the town shouting and weaiving with some flags and pictures of a teacher that is in prison. Think it was a teacher. And the villagers want him free now! Free Paklistan! (heh, funny name of the teacher)






I think someone has done some modifications on that beetle :D









Walked until I got to a mall, and went inside, sat at a KFC and ordered a wrap and a pepsi. I really don't dare to eat any mexican food right now, cos' I think it's all those hot sauces that they use in the food that makes me feel a little uneasy. Sat there maybe  an hour or so. Had taken the next book with me so I just read some before it started to get crowded and decided to move on. Walked back to the town square and went to the bus office that was nearby to buy the ticket to Cancun.
After getting the ticket. I walked through the square and found a café, so I decided to sit a while and relax a little. I ordered a latte and sat outside and continued my reading of the book. I had to stop reading every 5 minutes because there were people asking if I would buy stuff from them. Well, I didn't, so I had to wave them away. then a little girl came by with small pigs made of wool. So i just said to her that I was going to give her a couple of pesos tha I had. Suddenly a hoard of other kids saw this and rushed me! Everyone wanted a piece of the cake! So I had to shut them up and gave 1 peso to the smallest kids and 5 to the older ones. No discussions! Now, get away, you money crazed kids and let me read! After a while, it started to rain. At first it was lightly and since I sat at the porch it was no biggie, But suddenly it poured down and I had to grab my stuff and flee inside the café. While I sat there my tummy was all crazy again. Dammit. I went to the batroom and surprise, the lock on the door was broken. Hmm... Guess I'll have to do my thang fast!
Pheeeew.... I wish good luck to anybody that's going to use the bathroom after me :b Anyway, I sat back in the café and it still rained. I guess I was at the café for about 3 hours, but it was chill enough. I had my book so I wasn't bored.  When the rain subsided, I went back to the hostel. Arrived and sat upstairs in the recreation room to work on my blogs and to find which hostel is a good one to stay while in Cancun.
The night was suddenly uppon me and it looked like everyone was asleep. Guess I just forgot the time. Went downstair to my room and hitted the sack.
Good night!


Next up...
Looooong busdrive, nuff' said ;)

1 kommentar:

  1. A story of you mainly having a crazy stomach, and taking an epic dump:) Hahaha...

    SvarSlett