mandag 9. juli 2012

Hello there my good people!
I'm in the Netherlands right now, visiting my dear aunt Catalina. That means that I got some relaxing time ahead of me. And that also means that I can have some quality time with my computer and maybe make some preogress with this blog of mine :)
First I'll post some vids of Oslo. Yeah, Oslo. That's where I live and work.
The past few week I've been visiting lotsa friends all over the place and actually haven't had the time to write anything on this blog. Anyways I'll post this and let's see if these vids actually make up for the absence here ;)



                                                        PJ Worldtour: Streets of Oslo

1 kommentar:

  1. Hey buddy! it seems you've already run in to some territorial licensing issues. I just get the message "video not allowed in your location" when trying the YouTube link :(i guess someone is having concerns about a cilean-norwegian pokemon playing excessive figure painter running loose with the world as his playground :)

    SvarSlett