torsdag 11. februar 2016

Brazil: Sao Paulo pt.6. Anais

Nathy don't want pictures taken this early in the morning. Bah!


Sweet baby Jesus! After a good breackfast at the Hostel and a good chat with the people that were staying at the hostel, (Good peeps, we'll talk more about them later) we were going to meet with my dear cousin Anais that had arrived from Belem to visit me and some friends of hers at the University of SP. I have totally missed her. I think we share a special family link with each other. Last time I saw her was in Belem a couple of years ago and had a kick ass time! And now we are going to meet again and have tons of fun!


Nathy tagged along so they could meet and greet. We made an appointment to meet at Avn. Paulista, near the Masp. We spent most of the day walking around. Anais used to live in SP and she knows the streets and some of the best and cheapest places to eat. We went to the Japanese/Chinese neighborhood and I really wanted to buy a Adventure Time Finn and Jake cap for my and Nathy. Nathy was not that happy with the idea of going around with a Jake cap and they were a bit expensive so I had get rid of the idea. Jake is the dog if you haven’t seen adventure time.




Finn & Jake btw.




Hattori Hanzo!








Well, as awesome as the day was both myself and Nathy were exhausted by the end of the day. Anais was going to stay at the university so we decided to meet up tomorrow for more SP roaming and more surprises!


Next up….
Anime Friends!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar