onsdag 20. februar 2013

Bolivia: Sant Cruz & Samaipata



The next trip with my cousin Ger was to Bolivia. We went to Santa Cruz for just 5-6 days. He needed to relax a little and I needed to have a look at the fortress of Samaipata and the beautiful women that supposedly lurks in every corner of Santa Cruz.

Anyway, we went by plane there and we actually wanted to rent a car, but after seeing how the locals drove I told Ger to just give it a rest and forget about renting. The locals drove like mad, that's the reason. There was no rules in the trafic except for the traffic lights. Well, Ger had been to Santa Cruz many times before so he knew the place pretty well. The first nights we stayed at a hotel and basically the only thing we did was to go out, get some food and go to a bar and drink. The second night we drank by ourselves 2 friggin' bottles of rum. and the Omnissiah knows how much beer. And well, weird extradimensional shit happens after so much to drink, not that I get wasted, but weird and funny stuff happens like it usually happens to me, haha.



After much drinking we had to put us together and do something cultural, we went to se the Fort of Samaipata. It's a 2-3 hour ride by bus. First we went to the town of Samaipata, and after a good meal there we took a cab to the fort. I took a lot of fine pictures there but unfortunately the pictures are lost, buhu.... I'll post a link to the place instead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaipata,_Bolivia






Welll, the trip took us almost the whole day, and the little bus we sat in for 2 1/2 hours was brutal. We were like 8 persons in a 6 person car. BY THE MACHINEGOD it was cramped. Good thing the bolivians are small, but my poor tail bone got busted good. The remainding days we found ourselves better acomodation in an appartment. We rented the place, it had a nice bed and a mattras (I got the bed, hehe) a couch, tv, kitchen and fridge. Everything two guys need to survive in the bolivian jungle.
The last couple of days we went shopping cos' this place is friggin' cheap. Bought us some shirts and some other stuff. Hmm... to think of it I have some pictures in Facebook that Ger took of me in Bolivia. I think I'll post them here.


Ah, yes....I'm tha' Burger King of Santa Cruz!



But since I had to leave, I passed the torch to a new king. 
Long live li'l burger king!






All in all, I had a blast, mucho party, the girls were out of this world awesome beautiful! The drinks and food were cheap and the weather was just fine and I had good company, (yeah Ger, you are the good company, haha)  what more can a guy ask for?



Next up!
Villa Alemana pt.2....


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar