torsdag 3. desember 2015

Brazil: Sao Paulo pt.2

Av.Paulista


Aww…. Good sleep, but a bit noisy with so many in the same room. Can’t even remember if we had breakfast today, bah. No worries, we can eat out even though we shouldn’t since the prices here in Brazil are way more expensive than what we experienced in Bolivia. Way more expensive. So we should be more mindful with our expenses.


Well, we did get to know some nice people at the hostel. Sam from New Zealand, Alec and Tiffany from the States. There were all these cool things we could do. Like walking tours and such, but today we were going to just chill, and go to a party later on this evening. The Hostel is holding it and we even get the first Caipirinhas for free J




During the day we walked down Av. Paulista until we encountered “Livreria Cultura” one of the biggest bookstores in Brazil. Allright! If I don’t find the book I’m looking for here I won’t find it anywhere in South America.
The place was huge with several floors dedicated to books. Nathy found “Fifty shades of Grey” and even though she had already read it, she sat down in the middle of the library and started to go through it one more time to “refresh” on past events, sheesh… Girls are freaky :D
Anyway, after checking every floor I concluded that I needed professional help to find what I was looking for. I asked and they only had one of the books I was looking for, dang! It was “Know no Fear” and it really took us a while to find the book. It was the only they had left, but if I wanted they could order the ones I wanted. I took only 3-5 weeks, uhm…. No thanks. Anyway, at least I got one of the books.



Livraria Cultural


I got the book and Nathy was still submerged in hers so I just chilled a while besides her in one of those big cushions. After a while it was time to go on.  But Nathy was bound to get back here and continue her reading. After some hours of roaming, we decided to go back to the hostel to eat and make ready for party!
Nathy made dinner, and I cleaned up as usual. After that it was time for a quick shower and a change. Blogged a bit while I waited for the rest of the peeps and around 21-22:00 the people started to gather downstairs at the bar.
Hell yeah! It was caipirinha time and Super Mario Cart. What an awesome start to the evening. After a while all who had subscribed to tonight’s event were called so we could take some cabs to where the party was being held. The deal was the owner of the hostel was also the dj of the bar/disco and that way we could get cheaper entry to the place. Well, to tell you guys the truth it was not that awesome of a place. It looked cool and classy and it was “safe” for tourist (whatever that meant) but it was a copy of the regular discos back home. With lot’s of drunken tourist. Not all what Nathy and myself were looking for. We wanted local stuff with Brazilian music and Brazilian people. Well, nothing to do about it now so the only thing I could do was to shake my ass and dance.
After some hours there, we kinda decided to go home. Nathy was a bit tipsy and it was probably best to go to sleep.
Tomorrow was going to be another good day in SP.


Next up....
MASP and supermegabigcheesesanwich!!!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar