torsdag 5. januar 2017

Brazil: Sao Paulo pt.8. Festival do Japão (1)



Allright! Today me and my lovely cousin are going to another convention here in Sao Paulo.

It’s a Japanese festival. Since the Japanese community is quite huge here in Brazil they make this festival to show different aspects of the Japanese culture, from food to dance to pop culture.  I know that they will have a big amount of food stands to try out different dishes, and I’m really looking forward to try out some different dishes.


Oh, man! The place was packed! And there were not only a couple of food stands, they had a food stand for every province in Japan with different traditional dishes from those different places! My goodness, don’t know if we are going to have time or space to taste everything here, but we are sure going to try! With the festival guide in hand we started with some sake!





This is it! Let's start from the top... Where is booth nr 1?


Here it is... Stop 1: Kagoshima


Sake from Kagoshima! Cheers!

Stop 2: Fukushima


Oniguiri


Ramen from Fukushima! Nam!


Stop3: Gifu








Mitarashi Dango





Stop 4: Hyogo


Takoyaki from Hyogo


Let's try this out!



Stop 5: Oooh... Shizouka. Let's see what they got.


Stop 6: Nara


Stop 7: Ehime


I believe this is called Amazake, Served warm.



Stop 8: Carmo Sakura

Sakura Mochi






It's a sweet made out of beans wrapped in sakura leaves



My goodness, I'm totally gonna pass out from all the food I'm eating...



Next up...
We still continue with our food - fest!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar