torsdag 4. oktober 2012

Mexico: Playa del Carmen



Slept like a baby :)
Yeah, I sleep well when it's cold. and it surely was chill in my room. The AC was working just fine. Took a shower and left my room in search for a place with Wifi and to deliver my dirty laundry. Went first to the laundry place were they weighted my clothes, gave me a ticket and told me to come back after 18:00.
Well, around the corner was a McDonalds and I went in and bought me a strawberry milkshake and an apple pie. (They still have the apple pie here in Mexico) Sat there and to my dismay they did not have any connection to the net. Blæh! Well, sat there a while writing on wordpad. (That's what I do when I do not have any internet connection) After about an hour, I went back to my room. I left my Laptop and took my towel, something to drink and my Gopro. Walked out again and went down to the beach to catch some rays and bath in the Caribbean Sea :)

Youtube-PJ World Tour: Playa del Carmen








It was nice and quiet to be there. Must be because the vacation season is over here in Mexico. Only a couple of foreigners on the beach. And the beach is quite long, so it's no wonder it seems like there is not that many people here. I slept, bathed and slept some more on the beach. The sand was super fine and it was kinda difficult to get it off. But it was really nice to be there. After a while the sun began to set, and I needed a drink. I grabbed my stuff and walked back to my room. Took another shower to remove the salty water and the sand in my ass, haha. Chilled a couple of minutes with "Adventure Time" on tv. Man! i laugh my ass of with Finn & Jake. It's a funny cartoon that cracks my up! Check it out if you guys haven't!



Finn & Jake



Ahem... After some tv adventure, I went to get my laundry. The clothes were finnished so I carried them back to the hotel before I started to walk through the main street. It was really long and it had all kind of restaurants with mariachis playing. It was nice, but a little to "Touristic" to me. Prices were a little off the chart.. I walked through all the main street, watching different  street artists. I walked past the burger King from yesterday, and went in to steal some wifi, hehe. I did bought a soda just to not look bad. At around 23:00 the place was closing, and I had to go. Well, It did not mattered, I posted all the things that I was supposed to post today and had sendt different mails to different people. Good work, if I must say. Went back home and on the way I found the Coco Bongo, That's the place the Mask use to go to, haha. Asked what it was, and a dude told me that it is a Discotheque/Theater. Sounds good, but the price was really high and it would not be that funny to pay that and go to this disco/theater by myself. Arrived home and had a beer and some snacks while watching Avatar. Hmm... I haven't seen this one before. After the movie I hitted the sack. Tomorrow will be a good day of adventure :D






Jupp, there are five guys up there
















Next up...
Back to Cancun, Gamer's Den, and Belize

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar