onsdag 13. mars 2013

Chile: Quilpue

Welcome "Stranger"



Allright!
Quilpue is between Villa Alemana and Viña del Mar. The town feels and is bigger than Villa Alemana. I think the town is growing faster than V. A. and that is sertainly good for the people that lives there.
Oki, enough jabber and here are the pictures of the town.







Bar-Q. If u'r looking for hot babes, then this is the place ;)



Good Grapes!







This is a good place to sing Karaoke! Karaoke contest every friday!









Quilpue even got a Mall. With cinema and a Food Court.




Doggies taking a siesta at the entrance of the Mall.

























That's it for this time, oh I forgot about the happy peeps, well I'm gonna tell ya that I was at a birthday party a couple of weeks ago and well, two days ago I was invited to another birthday party. Lot's to eat and drink, and the best part... there is cake!
I just managed to catch this picts of happy peeps from the last party :)
Happy Birthday to all ya guys that invited me without even knowing me, Thanks!

That's Francesca an her hubby...


This is my buddy Rodrigo. All around good guy.



This is a "Humita" It's a corn-paste wrapped in corn leaves. Really good!




Well, that's it for todays report. Cya!



Next up....
Viña del Mar!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar