tirsdag 26. mars 2013

Chile: Valparaiso

Now I took the train further and got to Valparaiso.
First impression? It looks really old and it kinda smells funky.
But let's take a looksee and find out a little more about this old town well known for it's elevators on the hillside and Troley-busses.



This is the last station on the Valparaiso Metro Line (or first, take your pick)














This is the entrance to the hillside elevator.
It costs 300 Pesos to take a joyride :b 
(300 pesos is around 4,50 Nok.-)





Aww, man! This elevator must at least be 50 years old...



I can even see through the woodwork



By the emperor! I'm almost  at the top!



In the good ol' days this place was tha' shit!
Now it looks pretty abandoned.



Ok view, I guess...










This is the Navy museeum.






Crazy place to live, uh..




Kitty on roof, miau...






That's a sweet ride.











Lot of abandoned buildings. 







For sale



Comes with it's own decomitioned Hillside elevator.









Look! A Trolley-bus



I'm gonna catch it!



Woah! A little shaky inside the trolley



Can't seem to focus my cam inside this iron cotraption with wooden stools.
(yeah, wooden stools, really oldschool)




Well, that was a little of Valparaiso, I think it's a sad city with waaaay to many abandoned buildings and the ones that are in use are waay to old. It's a city from another age, nothing like Viña del Mar that is growing in a good way. Anyway, back at the Batcave..... I run out og GAS! So I had to call the gasmasters at Gasco! Bought 15L of Gas, Here I need gas to cook and to heat the water if I want to take a shower. NO ELECTRICITY to heat stuff around here. Gas is tha' thing.




Hmm... Little dog smelling the gas....



I gotta plug it on with some tubes. Hope I do this right or the whole place is going to explode. 
EXPLOSIOOOOOON!




Next up....
Santiago and Museo de Bellas Artes....




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar