onsdag 11. mars 2015

Brazil: Foz de Iguazu pt.2

I had to take at least 5 shots before Nathy 
was somewhat pleased with the pic :b 



Allright! Today we are going to see the waterfall here in Foz.
We took the bus, and bought the ticket to the park. Can’t recall how much we paid for the ticket, but it was more than regular because we were foreigners. For Brazilian and for some MercoSur countries the entrance fees are way lower. Blæh….










Crazy looking furry-thing




While I was distracted with this one, a buddy of his tried to climb on top of me
to check out what I had in my backpack, Ha!





Nathy really liked them




Some small wonders at the park


Beautiful colours on this one




Anyway, we got in and went straight to the waterfalls. Beautiful view, as you guys can see from these wonderful pictures.



Who says that my phone doesn't take kick ass pics?!









Took us about 15 min. to take this pic. cos' everyone wanted to take
a pic from this point.










Thank goodness I have a GoPro cos' this is getting a bit wet




Hell Yeah!


Who is that guy?



We are both soaked, but pretty happy


After being there a while and after a trizillion pictures of Nathy (My goodness she really takes her time posing her hair for the pictures, I’m gonna cut her hair while she sleeps so we can take faster pictures) and a good amount of pictures of animals and bugs, we decided to head back to the hostel and to grab something to eat.
The coming days we just relaxed and had a caipirinha or two at the hostel bar, were our new friend Boris worked. He really fancied Nathy and tried to spend all the time he could with us, or more exactly, with Nathy. Hihihi :D



Next up….

Bird park!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar