torsdag 12. mars 2015

Brazil: Foz de Iguazu pt.3 "100th Edition"



My good friends and fine and handsome readers! 
Today is the 100th "post" of this fine blog of mine. So I thank you all for having stayed with me for so long and sorry for being so friggin' slow at times. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you all for reading my blog and all the support and feedback I've got since i started traveling and writing.
Let's hope I can make 100 more, that would've been AWESOME!


Oki, Enough of that and let's talk about today. Our new friend Boris took us to the bird park. I think I’ll just show you guys the pictures of it right here! 



Me and Nathy ready to see some birds!







Boris the paparazzi











Squawk!












Can you spot the hummingbird?


Amazingly fast that bird.









Boris

Well, that was a nice day at the bird park. Later on after we left Boris back at the hotel, me and Nathy went to a small shopping center. I was looking for a comic/book store cos' I didn't had anything to read at the moment. Already finished my Horus Heresy books. Well,  didn't find anything readable there, but we did find a bowling alley :)


Comic book store







Hell Yeah!





Next up…

Ciudad del Este

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar