søndag 15. september 2013

Chile: San Pedro de Atacama pt.2. Lago Cejar



Today was going to be a hard day, and I didn’t even saw it coming.
Nathy wanted to go to the Cejar lagoon, were the concentration of salt is so high, you could float effortlessly. Well, we didn’t want to take a tour there, when we could go there by ourselves. Sooooo, we decided to rent a bike and go there by ourselves.
I actually told her that I was not a good biker; in fact I ride a bike horrendously bad. Anyway she did not believe me and so we rented the bikes.
Ugh… The only thing I gotta say is that we used around 3 hours to get to the Lagoon and my ass was destroyed. The road there was not very forgiving. Well, while we were there we visited both the lagoons. One of them we could bath on while the other was way to dangerous to swim in. After resting a while we had to head back to town. Aw, man that was a painful experience. Damned be that road….



Friggin' bike... Gonna send it straight to hell!



At least, I still got a smile on my mug.







Jump around!










Touch the sun!







We got back to town when it was already dark. I was cold and hungry and dirty and in pain and exhausted. After delivering the bikes we went straight to the nearest restaurant to get some chow. We did not care that we smelled funny and were dirty. After a good meal we headed back to the hostel to a warm shower and a good night sleep.
All in all, it was a awesome trip, but I really don’t think I’ll be riding a bike anytime soon, haha :D





Next up…
Uh-oh! I think I got a cold :b

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar