fredag 20. september 2013

Chile: San Pedro de Atacama pt.3. Sandboarding




Well, well …. After all these different activities lately (And that I was already a little constipated from before) I woke up with quite a sore throat. So I told Nathy that I needed a day or two to get better before we headed to Uyuni.

Two days of relaxation, but already on the second day I was feeling way better so we decided to go sandboarding! What an awesome thing to do. We went to the valley of death and climbed this huge sand dune. And down we went. heh. I was very excited about doing that cos’ I usually snowboard back home, and it’s been over a year since I last did that. Well, I found out that it is harder to steer while sandboarding. Sand is heavier than snow and the other thing is that you do not gain the same speed as if you were snowboarding.  But all in all it was fun to do.







Sandboarding action!



After the sandboarding we went over to a peak were we could see the sundown and have piscosour while watching it. That was awesome too, check out the awesome pictures of the place.








Tomorrow we are heading to the salt desert of uyuni so before we went to the hostel we had to gather stuff for our trip. 10 liters of water, some food and a smile always helps. Tell ya more tomorrow.





Next up…
To the salt desert and beyond!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar