fredag 13. desember 2013

Bolivia: Santa Cruz pt.3


Tagged Pablo!




The next few days were a little more relaxing. The weather was still bad so we only went out if we had to. Well, we were not going to stay very long here in Santa Cruz, but we could well enjoy our stay while we were here. 
I met some Warhammer dudes (Check that out in my other blog) and I did also meet my friend Esther that lives here in Santa Cruz. At night me and Nathy even had the chance to go out to a club to have some drinks and to dance a little. Since we are “cousins” and we look quite handsome and fine, we got a lot of attention from a couple that after speaking with them; we found that they were actually siblings. Well, the thing is that the guy was very interested in Nathy while the girl was interested in me.  This little “thang” did not go anywhere since Nathy was and is not very interested in guys that are half her size. (The average Boliviano is, sorry for that, is not very tall and sometimes a little lumpy) I on the other hand had a swell time ;)
Well, we had fun that night, too bad the men are not to Nathy’s liking, but I kind of understand her perfectly. When the place closed, we went back home after eating some very good fried chicken, haha! We needed to rest. Tomorrow was Sunday, I was going to meet the Warhammer dudes for an interview (My other blog) and on Monday we were going towards the Brazilian border.




Nathy wants FOOD!






Sausage piggy



In the sea of coins I found....


A Norwegian Krone, heh..





Next up…
Off to the border.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar