onsdag 3. april 2013

Chile: Easter Island pt.2

Small banana breakfast



Day two:
Oki, Laura knocked on my door and woke me up. It’s time for breakfast. Need  to get a going. Time is money, so they say. Well, after a sweet breakfast we walked towards the museum. On our way there we went to the post office to get some stamps and to get a stamp on my passport of the island. Nice. After that we went on and encountered a lot of different Moais. SuperCool. We took a lot of sweet pictures as you guys can see. The museum was good if you are into a history lesson. It really makes you see what kind of history this wonderful island has.







Horses and dog on the main street.








Outside the museum











Laura taking pictures of the Easter Eggs, haha!




Allright, Got a Easter egg in Easter Island AND it's Easter, hahaha!




Me and my moai buddy here


After the museum we walked back. Lauras did not had a lot of time left and we do not want her to loose her flight, right? After a while the local driver came to get her. Man, now I was the only remaining soul at the hostal.
But no worries, rumours say that a bunch of peeps are going to come to stay at the hostel  today. Maybe some of them wants to join me on one of my crazy adventures.
But in the meantime I went on a little scavenge hunt for postcards. Bought some and sat at this really Spartan lookin’ café to write this postcards of mine. Sat there a couple of hours, chilli’n, havin’ a brew, watchin’ the girls go by and relaxing. Posted my cards and went to the hostel. On the hostel I just chilled some more since it suddenly started raining. Guess this is what happens on an island. Suddenly it just pours down.
Later that evening the new arrivals came, cool peeps but they already had plans of their own the next day. They even rented a car. Guess I’m going to go solo the next days. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell that I'm doing a lady a favour. She asked me to take 3kg of rice to the island for her son or her friends son. Well, Tell ya all about it on the next post ;)

Better hit the sack, gotta stay up early tomorrow to catch the sunrise!




Next Up....
Sunrise, Caveman and Riceboy...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar