mandag 3. juni 2013

Chile: Punta Arenas pt.3



Ugabuga!
Today’s museum was the Maggiorino Borgatello. This one had a lot of stuff to see. I was not supposed to take pictures, but I’m such a bad monkey so I did it anyway. Bwahahaha!  










Shrinking heads man!







Oh yeah, the pope sat on this chair once.







After the Museum I walked towards the museum. When I got there I walked through the cemetery, it is supposed to be one of the most beautiful cementeries in Chile. After taking a look-see Walked on until I got to the duty free zone here in Punta Arenas. 
















Omw to the duty free zone






Really liked this statue. Looks like a Cybertronian monument








Inside the Duty Free Zone






Want to smell good? Buy HULK!



A lot of cool stuff to buy. It kinda resembles an airport.  For food in Punta Arenas I went to different places. Went to Klinka a couple of times, went to La Tabla, Café Irlandes, Lomitos and some others I will be talking about later on.  Kalinka was cheap and had a cozy atmosphere and WiFi, La Tabla was also cheap and had decent food for a hungry tummy.  Lomito’s was a very good looking Burger bar. Different Chacareros, burgers, “Completos” that is hot dogs and churrascos. The food was okey enough. I’ve had better, tastier and bigger Churrascos for the price I had to pay here. The restaurant that was at the bottom of my personal list was Café Irlandes. Went there to get me a Guiness, but they did not have it. They did not have a thing that was from Ireland eccept the name. I asked then for a Barros Luco, but they didn’t have it so they offered me a burger instead.  No prob, it’s almost the same. But what I got was a snitzel on a burger bread. Ugh.....  Well, one other place I have been going to is this friendly café Montt. They got WiFi and its across the street from where the Naval Museum is. I have been spending my afternoons here since there is no one at the hostel to hang with, except for Pamela that works until 22:00, but she is working and don’t have time for my monkeyness, haha!


Good place with WiFi



El Café Irlandés. Not too impressive...


La Tabla. Cheap food here.




Next up….
 Penguins, Inma and more good food.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar