onsdag 26. juni 2013

Chile: Punta Arenas pt.5

The lady in charge and Pamela :)



Sunday…. Well, can’t say I did much today, I just gotta kill some time before Nathy arrives. She is coming to Punta Arenas tomorrow. I went over to my favorite café to chill out some and to Skype some with my fam and friends. Had some lunch and a latte. After a couple of hours I began to feel a slightly painful sensation on my tailbone. 


Moved on, but  Sundays in Punta Arenas are kinda dead.  So I went to the cozy warmth of the hostel. Got some apple pie and some other cake named “collegial” that is made from old bread. After tea time with the ladies I sat at the dining room and saw a movie while writing some. The movie ended and I went straight to bed. 



Taking care of me by giving me some beer :)



Next morning I woke really late. So late that it was almost scary, but it was great to sleep without anyone to nag at you. The ladies at the hostel didn’t worry about me at this point since I was becoming a part of the hostal, haha. Got served a late breakfast and went out to town to kill some more time. Did the usual and went to the local café and wrote some. Nathy was going to arrive later on and I had to wait. 




Omelet lunch



LAter on I met Nathy at the town square. She was hungry after her trip and wanted to get something to eat, so we went to Lomiton’s to have something fast to eat.  We had a lot to talk about and a lot to plan for the next few days. The first thing we had to think of is what we were going to see while in Punta Arenas. The main thing to se was of course Las Torres del Paine. But we had to gather some information.
Nathy did not stay at the same hostel that I was staying in. It was way more expensive than the one she looked into.  Anyway, the next day we went around town to se what could be a good option. We had to look at prices and what we could get for our hard earned money, heh. We did not have a lot of time either. I had to get back to Villa Alemana to gather my stuff there. The house was going to be sold anytime and I had to be there when that happened to help Gerhard. Well, after going back and forth in our plans for the week, we came up with this:
First we are going on a full day trip to las torres, We are goin to stay in Puerto Natales. Then we are going to Calafate in argentina to see the glaciar Perito Moreno.  After that its back to Punta Arenas and to take the ferry over to Porvenir. That is a lot to do in only a week, so let’s hope everything falls into place ;)



Next up…
On our way to Puerto Natales and las Torres del Paine.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar