mandag 22. juli 2013

Do I really have to work?

Ready to sell!

Oki....
Still in Villa and making myself ready to become Notebook Mundo’s new salesman or as it is written on my business card “executive of commerce” Haha! (Yeah, Ger fixed me 200 business cards)
The things I was supposed to do was to go to every Technical Support store for Notebooks/netbooks, Cyber cafes or places that looked like they sold any kind of parts for laptops. There I would offer them our services. Notebookmundo offers a huge variety of parts to repair notebooks. From screens to batteries. Well, I had to start reading the products and at least learn how to dismantle a screen on a notebook (thanks youtube).  I must say, the only thing that is going to be tricky here is to know the different parts and the prices. Good thing Ger had a booklet with the most popular parts so I could have a reference in prices and models.
Ger provided me with cash, bus ticket, phone, business cards, a 2 dollar sweater, a tie, and some shirts so I could look decent, hehe! (Yeah, we went shopping)
The town I would start in was going to be Puerto Montt. That sounded great to me since I didn’t have the time to look around town the last time I was there.  It took around 13 hours to get there since the friggin’ bus broke down, ha! Well, I found accommodation rather quick and after a cold shower and a little sleep I suited up and started to search for stores.

Here is Ger's online store: http://notebookmundo.cl/


Wow, my first store was not a success since the guys that repair this stuff are pro’s in asking the right questions. But, it’s allright, I did not have any high hopes for my first store to visit. I just needed more practice in this. My second was much better, I talked to different guys and offered our products. It went well enough. Before the day was over I kinda began to enjoy this work. I walked around, found a store and started talking and showing the products.
It had been a good day and I stopped working at around 19:00. I went home and oh, yeah. I forgot to mention that I was going to meet Inma, another Spanish girl. She is the one I met in Punta Arenas. She was working in Puerto Montt too. As an executive of commerce too, haha! That’s ironic, don’t you guys think? Well, we went out to have a late dinner and some drinks. 



Inma. She works for Helly Hansen.


Having a great dinner in Puerto Montt.


As a first day working I didn't had the time to take a lot of pictures. Next time I'll post more.



Next up….
Working on the chain

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar