fredag 26. juli 2013

Chile: The road to success

Rio Negro


Yo!
Still in Puerto Montt to meet up with people and try to show them Ger’s products and stuff. I had a great time with Inma last night, unfortunately she had to leave today for Santiago.  Well, I had to keep working on my presentation since I was a little confused with some of the prices on the components. Good thing I had the pricelist, but it impresses the customer more if I had them in my head :b



Well, after Puerto Montt I went to Puerto Varas, then Rio Negro and Osorno. Here are some pics from the different places















Outside de municipalidad de Rio Negro



This is Osorno







Well, there is no fun in talking about work on this blog. Sooo I'll just post these pics and next time I'll post some more from the next towns I passed by  :)




Next up...
Valdivia, Loncoche & Temuco


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar