tirsdag 13. august 2013

Chile: More small towns



These are the last three towns I visit before ending my Tour to success here in Chile. From Osorno I went on to Valdivia. I arrived just in time for the week-end so I took the day off to look around. Well the first impression of Valdivia was a spooky one, with foggy, dark streets with little to none people on the streets. But the next morning was a different story.  Check out the pictures.




Silent Hill style :b






Sea Lions


Sometimes there are so many lions that they hop over to the street and lay there.






Omw to the Mauricio Van de Maele Historical Anthropological Museum in Valdivia. Quite a name for the museum, ha!






Family tree blanket













This is not part of the museum. I thought the huge mexican hat was funny.



Awesome number on the house! 





After Valdivia I went on to Loncoche, a small little town that had a VHS rental store (WOW) Talked to some and after a couple of hours I left for Temuco.










This is Temuco



I dunno what's up with the sign? I should have headbutted it. Maybe I would have gotten a coin.





In Temuco I spent only 1 night. Ger had already been here so it was covered. I did walk about and found a couple of stores that had appeared since Ger was here last. Anyway, I took the night bus to Santiago. I had to get back to grandma’s place to get my stuff for my next adventure.



Next up…

Some practical stuff and omw to Ecuador!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar