torsdag 14. november 2013

Bolivia: La Paz pt. 2



Second day in La Paz and I’m regaining my strength.
Well, I woke up, had a great breakfast and then me and Nathy went a couple of rounds of Pool. I managed to work some on my blog and to call some people around before it was lunchtime. Ordered some nice food from the kitchen and went to bed to have a little siesta. After a while I woke up again, strolled to the bar and started drinking with the guys and Nathy.



BBQ night at the Wild Rover




This kind of life was so convenient and relaxing. The bar was only a few meters from our room and they served good drinks, nice food and everyday there was some kind of entertainment. When the bar closed at night (it’s a hostel, people need to sleep) there was a free bus that could take you to another disco, just so you could keep the good times rolling, haha.
Anyways, the days began to fly by and this kind of life was way to good and way to exhausting on another level. Drinking and sleeping and eating. We realized that almost a week had passed and we had not seen a single museum or other special site. Neither did the kiwi’s. So, me and Nathy decided that we had to get out of here. I wasn’t sick anymore and it was time to get going.  One late night Charise and Zara appeared. What a great surprise! And what a small world this is!
We went out the last day to buy tickets and check out the witch marked that was supposed to be something that you could not miss. We also went to the Coca museum here in La Paz.



The Witch Marked



Somebody went out for dinner.















The Coca Museum




Coca-cola had coca in it. No wonder the name.








Next up…
On our way to Copacabana (and I’m not talking about the one in Brazil)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar