fredag 8. november 2013

Bolivia: Potosi



Yowza!
Feeling a lot better today, and that is a good thing, cos’ off we are going to Potosi. I am not so sure why we are going here, and I actually don’t care that much. I leave Nathy to figure out the route on this particular adventure.





Little nutty gift from Nathy


Well, I must say that it was friggin’ difficult to get a hold of a hotel or hostel here in friggin’ Potosi. What the heck is wrong with the people here? First we went to a hotel, but the doors were closed and the guys inside did not want to open the doors for us, then we went to 3 different hostels and they were closed too. The fourth one was open, but be had to wait almost 5 hours if we wanted accommodation by some unknown reason. We asked the kid at the last hotel what was going on with the hotels and he told us that they had a power shortage, and that was the reason they didn’t worked. WTF? Anyway, I was getting a little annoyed by the crappy service and little helpfulness of the people here. Nobody knew anything and everybody was to himself. After a while, I and Nathy found this hostel that was (thankfully) open and rented a room. It was very cheap, but when we sat on the beds we were given, we knew why. The mattress was so thin it should have been illegal








Happy Nathy






Anyway, we roamed the city to check out what’s what in Potosi. We met nice people and some bad people that I’m guessing wanted to rob us or just molest Nathy. That had never happened to me before. I always go under the radar when traveling, always trying to blend in, and now with Nathy we get a lot more unwanted attention from peeps. I guess that’s the crappy thing about traveling with a beautiful woman.




Next up…
Let’s get out of here and go to La Paz!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar