lørdag 9. november 2013

Bolivia: Waiting to leave Potosi



"I'm Walking away"



All right!
The night in Potosi was awful, it was incredibly cold and the bed was as bad as it can get. And of course, my cold was not going to get better with this kind of punishment to my body. I believe that in order to heal properly your body needs to attend to the “infection” but here I’m using all my strength just to keep me warm at night, so when I wake up I’m exhausted and it lovers my defenses because I’m actually tired. Well, Enough theories on how I think my body works :D

Uhmm.... Real Potosi statue? Oh my...



This was a very cool tree stub.



Breakfast....


And dinner


Yesterday we bought our bus tickets out of here, so we are taking the night bus to La Paz. That meant that we had to spend all the day in Potosi. Good thing we found this awesome restaurant or more likely a café with decent Wi-Fi and decent food. We spent most of the day there, eating and having coffee.
When it was time to scoot, we went to the bus terminal to get our backpacks and to board our bus. There we met the Kiwi-guys from the Uyuni desert. We had Greg, Phil and Ryan. They were on another jeep but it was on the same group of jeeps that left Chile the same day we did, so we knew them from before.
What a coincidence, me and Nathy had seat 1-2 and Greg had 3, hahaha! What a small world. Now I have to sleep cos’ I’m tired. Chao.




Next Up…
La Paz.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar