onsdag 13. november 2013

Bolivia: La Paz pt.1 Wild Rover



Who is in our room? The Kiwi's, Colombia and us :)



Aoooaww…
Slept like a baby tonight. It was a great seat we got up front and I’m guessing that I slept so heavily was that I was really tired.
Got to La Paz and we actually did not know where to go. But the Kiwis did, so we went with them. It was at the Wild Rover Hostel. The hostel was known for its super party style, we’ll see how much of that it’s true.
We took a cab and got there in no time, we checked in, got our wristbands with number (That’s our pass to get in at the hostel through security and a way to pay at the bar) and got a dorm on the 2nd floor. It was me, Nathy and the kiwis, and Colombia was there from before (another guy from the Uyuni desert) Hehe, we are a nice group of peeps J.
The only thing is that I wished for is for Nathy to speak more English so she could be more participant on the conversations. I guess it’s a little difficult to be part of one when everybody speaks English.
The best shower in the world. That’s what I thought when I took the shower at the Wild Rover. Ah, good space to change, clean and the best part, hot water. It’s so nice to have hot water. Not even at the hotel in Uyuni was there hot water. It was not cold, but hot it was not. I even shaved. Haha! Well, after that we went out to check out the city and to grab something to eat.



Breakfast for Champs!


Somebody is enjoying her breakfast :)














The pool table at the Wild Rover



Sponge Bob




No more pictures!


The food was good and it was plenty of it at a reasonable price. We even had dessert. But now, it was time to go back and sleep to regain some strength. Even with the good sleep that I had on the bus I had still this cold to get rid of. And I’m guessing that sleep is the best remedy.
After a couple of hours of shut-eye, I went to the bar to meet up with Nathy. The bar even had a pool table so we started to go a couple of rounds and to have a couple of beers. The other guys arrived and we all sat there and chilled a while before I got tired again and went to sleep.




Next up…
More beer and more sleep….


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar