lørdag 17. august 2013

Ecuador: Quito pt.3


Today, I woke up late, but not late enough to miss breakfast. Florencia made me fresh pressed orange juice while Guido was eating a really tasty cheese he had bought. That man knows how to pick great cheese.
 Well, after an awesome breakfast, I checked if my download was finished. And yes! The new Daft Punk album was available to listen to! What bliss! I loaded it into my Mp3 player and went out to find “El Museo de la Ciudad”

It was great to at last listen to the whole album, I listened to “get Lucky” on the radio the other day and was looking forward to listen to the whole deal. One of my favorites on the album was “Instant Crush” and of course “Within” was pretty awesome too. Chill songs.






Well, after a while I found the museum. Here are the pictures of the place.











I spent there too much time, so much that I forgot that I was running late to meet Ara. I had to take a Trolei-bus near the university she was lecturing in. Ugh, the bus did leave me at a far greater distance than anticipated and I had to run a bit. Ara was already waiting for me, good thing she was having a debate with some of the students, that made my tardiness less obvious. Our plan was to go and see the Museum of the Central Bank.

After that, we went to our little juice bar to get some awesome fruit-juices. There Ara told me that she had been invited to this exhibition of art by her students. And the place was nearby. Sounded good to me, I told her that we should check it out. The exhibition was at this bar named , uhm.. Mechanic, mech or something, well, the good thing was that there were a lot of cool, odd and crazy peeps. Had to mingle y’know. At the exhibition we got served a hot drink that I thought it was some kind of tea. Well, after 4 of those I found out that it was an alcoholic beverage that is typical in Ecuador. Ha! Ara was allready feeling a little tipsy after one :D After the exhibition we went to get something to eat and to have a beer



Pictures from my room durin daytime.



Nice view, huh?









Next up…
Long walk & Shopping spree

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar