søndag 2. september 2012

Goodbye Oxaca.

Wow, it really rained a lot last night. But cosidering, I slept really well. Stood up and had breakfast. Today the cook made some strange thing. It was a long bun with a hot black-greish thing inside. Tsuchiya-san had allready eaten his breakfast so I sat there for myself. Afterwards I found out that the black thing was beans, haha. Packed my stuff and left it at the hostel. My bus was going to leave at 10:30 and that meant that I had the whole day in front of me.








The first thing was to visit the "Museo de arte contemporanea de Oxaca". The first floor of the museum was under maintenance for the next exibition, so I only could take a look at the second floor. Strange, consepts. Not really my style. Too much abstract. Makes you think over what the artist wants to tell. As some of you know, detail is something I like. Not dreamy things. Anyway, I left the place and went to the "museum de Los Pintores". This one had some really nice artworks. Liked them much more than the last one. When I finnished there I went across the street to the park. In the park there was a big tent, with a lady singing on a stage. Behind the lady there were some girls being applied some make-up It was a make-up competition, haha! Guess Lizzy would have loved this. Had to record the lady singing. Suddenly it began to dripp again, dammit, what a crazy weather. Went back to the hostel just in time before it started to pour. Made me some sanwiches for the trip. I still had to wait 4 hours, so I sat at the kitchen to read some.


I was at the library. I mistook it for being the museum.



The library.














Here is the entrance to the next Museum. The museum of the painters.



Rodolfo Nietos was just one of the artists on this exibition.
























This one is a good one. 




Looks great! almost like it's real. Amazing!





The youth project. This guy is making every artwork out of bullets.







Plants are sprouting out of the bullet casings





And, here is the link to the singing lady at the make-up contest. Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EvEMu09JWg&list=PLAC00C0A4DFB88260&index=3&feature=plpp_video

She might not be the greatest singer, but it was funny enough.
Well, I was at the kitchen last. And sat there reading while my phone and the laptop charged up. I was reading  "Prospero Burns" from the Horus Heresy series (warhammer 40k). Think it's book 13 in the series.
The hours just fly by when you'r reading- I had one hour to departure so I grabbed my stuff and walked to the bus station. Good thing it was late and the temperature was low. That made me dragging my backpack a dream. Walked for 30-40 minutes until I reached the bus station.
There I sat and read the last pages of Prospero Burns. It was a sad book to read, although I know what the ending of the series is, I don't know the why, where and when. Well, what do u expect to find when there is "heresy" as the titel of the books I'm reading.
Here is a link to show you what I'm reading in a really funny way! It shows u everything in under a minute! Fantastic! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MeVxKZBOfM&list=FLNDW_QcJzex9o-BqT88AORw&index=5&feature=plpp_video
Hehe... If only it was this funny :D

Anyway, it was time to board the bus. I was lucky enough to get two seats, Yataaaa! That makes everything more conmfortable :)
Oki, good night for now...



Next up...
Tuxtla Gutierrez, Wallmart and that blasted Heat!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar