søndag 9. september 2012

Lazy day

The second floor of the hostel


Oaaaawwww.....
Slept like a rock! Stood up and Alejandro had made me coffe, so I sat with him and talked a lot about mexico in general. Good to know about how the country really is and not only what the government want's to show the tourists. After breakfast I sat a little with the laptop, trying to write some. Had gotten some mails I had to reply I got even a call from my brother. A little later on I took my dirty clothes and began to scrub them. I did not wanted to pay for any laundri, so I decided to do it myself. Last time I sent my towel and It smelled a little funky when I used to dry myself. Last time I showered I smelled like that funky towel, blæh...
So I needed to wash it. After  I left my clothes to dry. I went downstairs to get my little blue bag that Ara gave me. I had put too much weight on it and it was unstitching in the seams. So I got my sewing kit and began to reinforce the bag. Sat at the sun, with the bag and a needle. Just chilling out. When I finnished I walked to my laptop to write some more on my other blog, Paintzz.






The sun is setting.



And Alejandro is still cutting those trees.




Hmm... Was feeling a little hungry so I went out to the super to get me sommething to eat.
Found some filled turkey breasts, and that sounded just great. Bought also a six-pack of Sol and went back home. Made me the breasts and offered one to Alejandro with a beer. The turkey did not had a lot of flavour. It was kinda dull, but, well, well... We sat there and after he finnished he had to run. I sat there with my beer and tried to load the next Dead Space: Aftermath, movie. No luck. The connection was way too slow. So I headed for my room and tried to load it there. No luck. Blast! Well, Nothing else to do than just listen to some tunes.
It had been a slow day, but it was nice. I got the chance to make some progress on the blog and on other stuff, like my laundry and the stitching :)


Here is a vid of some guys playing music on the street.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmhRVJI0GjU&feature=BFa&list=PLAC00C0A4DFB88260



Next up...
Flatulence, Rain and Ticket.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar