lørdag 18. august 2012

Mexico!

Mexico!
Arrived yesterday around 9 o'clock PM after a 11 hour flight from London. Took a taxi to the city center. Straight to the Hotel Madrid. It's a reasonable cheap hotel in Mexico, but a little to expensive for my budget.  But I was soooo freakin' tired when I arrived that I didn't care that it cost me a little more than expected. I'm gonna stay here tonight too just to get rid of the jetlag. It's a 6 hour difference here so I'm a little woozy. Woke up early this morning to have some breakfast. Guess what it was on the buffet. Enchiladas and burritos, haha, very mexican. Lots of nacho chips and some jalapeño dip for breakfast was not what I expected or felt like eating 7 in the morning.
I took a little stroll around the city and found a International Hosteling hostel :b As most of us know it's pretty cheap so I just booked a couple of days there. Cost me around 150NOK for the night, breakfast and internet included ;) After a couple of hours in the city and a spicy jalapeño chicken lunch I went back to the hotel. Now I'm in the lobby of the hotel watching the mummy in spanish and writing this. Not going to go anywhere right now cos' it's raining outside. Gonna rain tomorrow to, blæh...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar