torsdag 30. august 2012

Mexico: Oxaca!



Yo!
Slept really well today. And woke a little later than usual, but all is good.
After packing, checking out and leaving my backpack in a locker. I left to find the bus station and to buy a ticket. Walked to Pinos Suarez because they told me that the station was there, but I did not find anything. What I found was a market. Nice one, but nothing interesting. Suddenly I found the luchador masks that I was looking for, but they looked a bit small for my huge head and the people that own those stands on the markeds are soo friggin' sad and malcontent that I rather not buy anything from them.
It's like they are afraid to speak when I approach. Okey, I'm not the best looking guy around, but come on! Anyway, I had a mission so I asked a cop were I could find the bus station. He told me to take the tube to Idontremember and I did. Found the station and bought a ticket to 14:00 hours. Great, had 2 hours to get back to the hostel, get my bags, find a place to buy snacks for the trip and eat sommething. No problemo. 30 minutes before my departure I was eating a burger-thing, with onion, avokado and, well, I really don't know. All was set and I walked over to the gate, but I had to deliver my backpack at a luggage delivery. Hmm... I was just going to take a bus. Well, well I did so and stood  by to take the bus, but the I had to through security. Man, metal detector and someone that goes through my hand luggage. Everyone had to show they belongings. WTF, I'm just taking the bus, dammit. Well, sat at the back and it was quite confortable. Had my book, music and snaks. Exellent! The trip to Oxaca lasted for about 7 hours and on that time I watched like 3 movies and slept some. I arrived around 20:00 and took a cab to the hostel. Hostal de Don Pablo, hehe.

Booked a room and took a shower because I smelled funky after the trip. The room was a 10 man room but since the tourist season is kinda over it was only I that slept there. Checked my blog and it was exellent internet connection here. Sweet. Now I can play Marvel:AA and get my hands on the white queen. I only had one shot at it. One boss, one chance to get it right. Had to beat Mystique 3 time in a row. so I used the Hulk. Hell yeah! After a epic fight I beat mistique and aquired the white queen, Sweet!
Ahem.. Sorry for that my dear readers, but I had to tell you about that little digital victory :)
Anyway, I surfed the net with little problems. Could check out the norwegian news and some GamesWorkshop news. Supernice box set that has just been realesed. Better to tell Kjell to get me one for christmas ;) Went to bed early enough after a beer and a snack.
It's going to be a good day tomorrow.


Sol!





Next Up....
Fish, Ocabo and Supermarked!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar